Monday, August 24, 2026

Lean and Toned

Recently, well, actually, since May, I've stopped going to the gym. I've noticed my face is getting a bit chubbier than average and, honestly, my body needs toning. 

I literally feel like my body gives off a 12-year-old girl. I need to fix that asap rocky. All it is is that I'm skinny, but at the same time skinny-fat, but not really, but I don't wanna be like this anymore. I had a decent routine going before, but I really wasn't watching what I was eating. This time I want to do things differently. 

Since I haven't worked out since before summer started, I want to ease back into it. I have a treadmill here at home. I was thinking for 2 weeks I'll work out at home, get into a routine, and do some at-home workouts. After the 2 weeks, I get a membership at Planet Fitness and lock in. 

I want to start drinking protein and creatine just because I do wanna gain weight. Just a bit, but have it distributed, not just on my stomach. First, I just wanna focus on losing fat in my stomach. It's not much, and I can complete it in the two weeks at home. So at the gym I can focus on legs, arms, and back. I just wanna be toned and have more shape. 

I've definitely learned so much about what works for me and how I can't just work out legs and not do arms. With school starting, I wanna create structure and discipline in my life. I'm in the process of creating a daily routine that incorporates school, exercise, hobbies, outings with friends, and church. 

I'm excited to get back into the gym. During school, it would help me de-stress, and I felt 10 times better if I went to the gym at least 3 times a week. 

If you guys have any tips, I'm open to them. I'm definitely not a pro and need all the help I can get. 

No comments: