Saturday, September 26, 2026

It’s coming up!!

xoxo by Lilibeth Martinez

September is coming to an end. Fall is here, which means my birthday month!! YAY, a day all about me (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)! My birthday is actually one of those weird days; I have a love-hate relationship with it. I am overwhelmed by sadness and nervousness all day. Towards the end, I feel relieved and happy that the day is over. I ALWAYS end up crying by the end. I hate how much of an effect a day has on me. It's like a day where I try not to get my hopes up because it always leads to disappointment. I hope this year is different. 

I'm entering my twenties and honestly don't even know how to feel about it. With how my life was going during the summer, I felt extremely behind in life. However, now I feel content with where I am. I definitely do feel like I need to be doing more, but I know this current season that I am in was a must. I've grown so much, and I know this season his just preparing me for the future. 

I'm excited about the new adventures and challenges life has for me. I trust God will always accompany me. I hope this upcoming month is just the beginning of the best to come. 

(I tried to do like a 2000s magazine cover/page; I don't think it came out super similar, but it's def cute. LMAOO my inspo was lit a 2000s RBD magazine; the obsession runs deep)

2 comments:

Indigenous Diva said...

this is so cute! happy birthday month!

Lili said...

AHHA! THANKSS ꨄ︎